WorkForce What..? Where..?

If you're looking for a part for your WorkForce Inkjet or All-in-One we name them exactly as they're identified on the unit itself. So if you have the "WF-2530" you'll find it listed under that name. If you have something like the "WorkForce WF-2630" - where they actually spelled out "WorkForce" on the front of the printer - you'll find it listed under the complete name; meaning it will be further down the list. Clear as mud? Just look for the exact name as it's given on the front of your printer and you should find it.