Electronic components, both regular stock and special order, may not be returned for a refund.
Special Order Items
Items designated as "Special Order" are not returnable. Please be certain of your selections when purchasing. The staff of Compass Micro is happy to answer email or phone inquires and provide further information if the exploded diagrams available on the web site don't make your decision clear enough.
Regular stock items
Items designated as regular "Stock" may be returned subject to the following:
- Items marked non-returnable on the invoice may not be returned.
- All returns must be approved by Compass Micro. Call 360-836-8122 for return authorization and an RMA#.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included with the return. The RMA# should be clearly marked on the outside of the shipping carton. Ship prepaid and insured. Collect or C.O.D. shipments will be refused.
- The item must be unused and in original packaging. If we cannot resell it, do not return it.
- The item must be received by Compass Micro within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% or $10.00, whichever is greater.
- Credit will be issued promptly after inspection by Compass Micro.
Compass Micro is not responsible for damages incurred in transit. The shipping carrier is responsible for such damage. Compass Micro will place a new order for the customer while the carrier is processing the damage claim. When the carrier resolves the claim and payment is made, the customer will be credited. Retain all packaging so the carrier can inspect it if necessary.
Defective items will be exchanged or replaced at our discretion within 30 days. No refunds will be issued. Call 360-836-8122 for return authorization. Return prepaid and insured with a copy of the original invoice and a description of the defect.
Call Compass Micro at 360-836-8122 immediately upon receipt if there is a problem with your order.